Terms and Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Liox Cleaners is not responsible for :
- - any loss of items left in pockets or attached to clothes.
- - personal information loss due to failure to log out from your account.
- - personal information loss due to use of unsafe electronic device.
- - any loss due to broken laundry bag.
- - any mistyping of your personal information and any situation it might cause.
- - any damage based on your given instructions.
- - loss of single particle of clothing.
- - replacing broken bag in any circumstances.
- - notifying customer of charges or fees applied to an order if its regulated by these terms and conditions.
Liox Cleaners insurance:
- Liox Cleaners bag full of clothes is insured by $300 in case of loss by Liox Cleaners from the time its picked up until its delivered.
Liox Cleaners is not responsible for garment once it's delivered, to the customer, to the doorman or to the apartment door (in case customer can't be reached).
Customer is responsible for:
- - items he or she puts in the laundry bag.
- - damage from toxic or sharp things placed in the laundry bag.
- - In case if laundry bag is broken and there is no available replacement at the pick up time, laundry bag is not going to be picked up and its considered as cancellation of an order and is subject for $5 cancellation fee.
- - In case if customer canceling/rescheduling an order within less than 2 hrs of actual pick-up or drop-off window, there will be $5 cancellation fee.
- - Prices shown in order pages are not final and are subject to additional charges in various cases depending on weight or complexity of an order or load.
The materials on Liox Cleaners web site are provided "as is". Liox Cleaners makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Liox Cleaners does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Liox Cleaners does not offer hand wash.
Liox Cleaners does offer hang drying up to 4 pieces of clothing per order for free.
In no event shall Liox Cleaners or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Liox Cleaners Internet site, even if Liox Cleaners or a Liox Cleaners authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Liox Cleaners web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Liox Cleaners does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Liox Cleaners may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Liox Cleaners does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Liox Cleaners has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Liox Cleaners of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Email News Letter
Liox Cleaners will send important updates and service news letters to listed email on the account until user chooses to unsubscribe in footer of one of those letters.
Liox will send a single letter with important information regarding rules and way to access online cabinet.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Liox Cleaners web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.